October 8, 2012 — 15:18

Forms for 2018

Forms You Need to Turn into CYM League along with your Payment

Team Registration Form

Player Release Form ( Only if a player is registered at another parish, but playing on your team )

Team Roster SIGNED BY DRE:  Print your team roster off of sports pilot and have your DRE sign and date it


Forms That Are to be Kept at Your Home Parish  - These are NOT to be turned into the CYM League

Individual Player Registration Form ( One Per Player )

Parent/Legal Guardian Indemnity Agreement ( For Players without Health Insurance )

Volunteer Form / Coach Form ( One for Each Coach and Assistant Coach )